Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke Football 2022

Seems Elko has been lighting it up on the trail. We will see how the actual football goes in the fall, but I’ve been encouraged by pretty much everything about him so far.

OK I am impressed to see that Duke currently sits #20 in one of the national recruiting rankings list. I assume that's because the big boys haven't landed their 5-stars yet, but still it looks like there is a path to a top-95 class.

Just feel that our record should show that our QB threw down a 360 window in-game in HS.

it's happening gifs | WiffleGif

you had to sign up for the tickets, so I expect a big crowd

Sagarin would have Duke favored in all but 4 remaining games: at Kansas, at Miami, at Pitt, vs. Wake Forest. Most likely record is 7-5. Is that remotely realistic or has Sagarin been fooled?

UVA, GT, VT, BC and UNC are all highly winnable games, IMO. I will be very disappointed if we do not reach six wins.

If Duke goes any better than 7-6 this season and then any better than 9-4 next season, I would assume Elko is gone to a lower tier SEC school. Probably not worth it. I guess the ideal result would be 7-6, 9-4, 8-5, 9-4, 10-3, gone. Get 5 very good to great seasons out of Elko and then attract a rising star more easily than when Cut left the program in disarray.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom