Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke Recruiting General Discussion

The staff does not need or want a guard who can shoot like Quinerly. Don't ask me what the difference between "POS/G" and "POS/G" is. #TheBrotherhood

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the 2nd POS/G is supposed to be PTS/G since the ratios work out for PTS/POS

Crystal Ball Projections for 2018 Targets:

Marvin Bagley- 80% Kentucky, 20% UCLA.

Zion Williamson- Duke 45%, Kentucky 36%, UNC 9%, Clemson 9%

Romeo Langford- Louisville 50%, Duke 30%, Kentucky 10%, Indiana 10%

Cameron Reddish- Duke 100%

Emmit Williams- Florida 67%, Duke 33%

Tre Jones- Duke 100%

Darius Garland- 90% Duke, 10% Vanderbilt

David McCormack- 64% Duke, Georgetown 27%, NC State 9%

Jarius Hamilton- UNC 100%

Jones, Garland, Reddish, and McCormack is just fine with me, though I want Williams more than anyone else in that class aside from Jones.

Of course, I also remember when we were supposed to land Quade, Knox, and Bamba. So I won't get too excited about any Crystal Ball projections.

I think we definitely get Jones-Reddish-McCormack. I'm not really sure on anything else. I guess I have no reason to doubt that Garland is a big Duke lean,but I just find it hard to believe we will land two top 5 PG's.

McCormack would be nice. I hope he doesn't slim down anytime soon. Need him to stay overweight until he's a junior or senior.

rome8180 said:
Jones, Garland, Reddish, and McCormack is just fine with me, though I want Williams more than anyone else in that class aside from Jones.

Of course, I also remember when we were supposed to land Quade, Knox, and Bamba. So I won't get too excited about any Crystal Ball projections.

I agree with all of this.

StopThePumpFakesShav said:
rome8180 said:

I agree with all of this.

Ditto. I'd probably put both Jones and Reddish before anyone else, though. Then Williams.

SeanMayTriedToEatMe said:
McCormack would be nice. I hope he doesn't slim down anytime soon. Need him to stay overweight until he's a junior or senior.

It may not matter, if he isn't patient enough about playing behind junior and senior Bolden.

Emmitt Williams, best EYBL Offensive Rebounder since they started keeping track of these things. LOL at the idea of him playing at Duke

I'm surprised Tony Bradley isn't on here given he had better percentages than almost all of these guys....against college competition.

Duke and Kentucky have reached out to Semi Shitty. No semi shitty offer yet.

Duke has apparently offered Cole Swider a scholarship. He is a 4-star power forward from Rhode Island with shooting range.

Kentucky: “They just want me to become a pro and to set goals for myself to be the best Moses that I can possibly be.”

Maryland: “Same message that they have always been preaching to me, which is that they love me and that they think that I am the best big in my class; they have made me a priority.”

St. John’s: “They are the hometown team. They are making me a priority, seeing that I am from Queens, which is where St. John’s is. They got Sid Wilson and they want me to stay home.”

Duke: “I talked to Coach K once but I talk to Nolan Smith and Jeff Capel. They have been texting me a lot during the basketball season. They got a lot of pros, they win championships and they develop. That is definitely something that I am looking for in a program.”

Louisville: “They are making me a priority and they think that I am the No. 1 center in my class, which I do agree, but I am working hard.”

Sounds like we have a good chance with the next in Duke's recent impressive lineage of big man recruits. Okafor... Bolden... Brown.

He's gonna need to top parting the Red Sea to be the best Moses he can be.

Chat users

Chat rooms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom