Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke Recruiting General Discussion

So kid drops 34 in a showcase game and my thread gets merged. If that isn't deserving of its own thread, what is?:rage::rage::rage:
He doesn't have an offer. You are seriously getting mad about your thread getting merged?

He should be on the radar. It was more than one Great game, the kid is averaging like 20 ppg as a sophomore and just showed out in a big time environment!

So kid drops 34 in a showcase game and my thread gets merged. If that isn't deserving of its own thread, what is?:rage::rage::rage:
He doesn't have an offer. You are seriously getting mad about your thread getting merged?

He should be on the radar. It was more than one Great game, the kid is averaging like 20 ppg as a sophomore and just showed out in a big time environment!
I'll send Topher to check him out and once he gets back to me, I'll let you know and you can start a thread. Deal?

He can be on the radar...in the recruiting thread where it belongs. You have been here long enough to know we try not to clutter the board with pointless unneeded threads. One about a kid that isn't even being recruited right now is clutter.

GoT_joffrey_approves.gif

Chat users

Chat rooms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom