Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke Recruiting General Discussion

Reading the comments reminded me how reasonable and level-headed posters are on the Reddit College Basketball forum. It's almost hard to believe when compare it to the rest of the internet.

The difference is the Duke transfers were are pretty highly rated.

Sure, but we also land way more highly rated players than any other program besides UK. I am sure they have had way fewer transfers (I can recall only one), but it's not exactly a great basis for comparison.

Sure, but we also land way more highly rated players than any other program besides UK. I am sure they have had way fewer transfers (I can recall only one), but it's not exactly a great basis for comparison.

They've had at least four - Wiltjer, Harrow, Lee and Matthews - that I can think of off the top of my head.

I mean that's why everyone gives Duke a hard time and ignores everyone else.

Hopefully K knows about this kid and gives him an early look. He's so poised for a sophomore and has been on varsity since eighth grade.

So kid drops 34 in a showcase game and my thread gets merged. If that isn't deserving of its own thread, what is?:rage::rage::rage:

This the maddest I've ever seen someone get about having an unneeded thread merged. Live up to your handle and stay cool like Stones, man.

I'm 6'2 and still have a year left in college. Could be the guard transfer that we need next year to back up Jones.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom