Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke Recruiting General Discussion

I hope we have enough NIL to keep Sean Stewart. Because it doesn't seem possible for him to start if this guy does indeed commit.

I hope we have enough NIL to keep Sean Stewart. Because it doesn't seem possible for him to start if this guy does indeed commit.

I’m guessing this guy will be very foul-centric. There’s plenty of room for Stewart to backup him and Flagg first off the bench, especially if Ngongba is out due to his surgery recovery and who the hell knows what Reeves’ status will be

Complete lunatic. He's going to be hilarious.

I love this kid's demonstrative, insanely confident demeanor. Yeah, he'll probably get T'd up a few times next year, but it will be refreshing to see him, Flagg, and Stewart unleash the junk-yard dog energy we've recently been on the receiving end of back to opponents and the crowd.

I can't wait to see next year's team, loaded with talented lunatics, react with maniacal intensity and fury to a mouthy player on the opposing team, like that Pittsburgh tool.

This off-season should be one of the more interesting in recent memory.

What happens with our current squad? Re: the backcourt, think you could make a case for each of Roach/Foster/Proctor/McCain either staying or declaring. Does Schutt transfer?

Re: the frontcourt, does Mitchell come back? Does TJ transfer? I'm assuming Reeves is gone now with the addition of Khaman.

What happens with our recruits if we have more guys stay than expected? Seems unlikely that one of Evans/Kon would decommit. Not sure what we're expecting with Ngongba and his rehab. Gotta imagine Darren Harris gets zero playing time next season.

Lotta moving parts, but appears to be a good problem to have with so many talented players projected for next season.

1. Roach
  2. Proctor
  3. McCain
  4. Foster
  5. Blakes
  6. Schutt
  7. Filipowski
  8. Mitchell
  9. Stewart
  10. Power
  11. Reeves
  12. Knueppel
  13. Evans
  14. Harris
  15. Flagg
  16. Maluach
  17. Ngongba

^All of the players who potentially could return plus the 6 commits.

Obviously, Filipowski is gone. Three more would have to leave. I’ve read many folks believe Roach and McCain are gone as well. Hard to blame McCain if he gets a first round pick assurance, but I would hate to lose Roach. Would be nice to have one of those 5th year badasses for once.

I imagine there will be at least two transfers.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom