Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Justin Robinson

Can you imagine if we had a lesser, dumber coach who didn’t have the foresight to redshirt this guy? K saw that the 5th year was potentially going to be extremely valuable out of Robinson and made sure to get this 5th year out of him. Incredible.
No coincidence that he has FIVE titles.

I mean, freakin' CMon was calling for him to play more. When CMon is all over you, you know you're ready to play.

ON WHAT CHANGED IN JUSTIN ROBINSON TO EARN HIM THE PLAYING TIME

"He’s really turned it up in practice, you know, not that he hasn’t been a good practice player, but my staff just said, we have to give him a shot..."

Confirmation of what we all knew. It's not like some switch flipped, Scheyer just finally said said "FUCKING PLAY THIS GUY".

He's certainly not perfect, but he's far and away the best bench player we've got.
Of course, now that he's shown himself to be playable, I imagine competent opposing coaches will probably factor him into their game planning and his effectiveness could become marginalized.

Considering that the rest of our bench players shit themselves the moment they step on the court, that's not a high bar. To his credit, he clears it easily.

I think we should roll with Tre-Goldwire-Stanley-Robinson-Carey for a while. Should consider playing a bunch of zone with that lineup. The combination of perimeter pressure and shot blocking could be pretty awesome.

His BPM actually increased. J Rob laughing at the small sample size.

He's in WIlliamson territory right now.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom