Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Justin Robinson

Michael Sav, tell your coach/grandfather this guy is better at playing basketball than whatever the hell the flailing and loafing O'Connell does is considered

Really wish he could be on next years roster. With all the young boys we have, he’d be a good leader and would get some PT.

"He's a young man I would like to see stay around here in coaching in some way. I know if any of my guys got jobs coaching (referring to one of the assistants leaving for a HC job) or whatever. J-Rob really understands the game and people. Everytime he talks in practice, people listen to him. He runs our scout team, that's every game you're putting in a new offense and he knows everything. He's really very smart, and he's been a great upperclassman for Vernon and everyone"

Would love to keep this guy around the program in a coaching role.

edit: The quote is Coach K from the post-game press conference.

Wants him to coach. Doesn't want him to play in basketball games. Would rather play the mighty DeLaurier despite JRob's 80% block rate and ability to hit an open three.

Maybe he has some rare disease that causes him to lapse into a coma if he exerts himself for more than five minutes.

But really. It’s too bad duke doesnt have any tall, athletic players who might could’ve bothered the UVA oaf that destroyed them tonight.

If he replaces anyone's minutes it should be Jack White, O'Connell and Baker.

Assuming we continue to run 2-3 zone, you can easily play Justin Robinson and Javin together. Javin still has some value backing up Vernon at the center spot, and then Jrob just moves outside.

K needs to swallow his damn pride, stick to the dumb JV zone, and start Robinson and play him 25 mpg.

I feel like we've been dancing around this all year because it seems like backup QB syndrome given how deep he's been buried on the bench, but all he does is block shots, hit threes, dunk, and play harder than everyone else. That's the profile of one of the potentially most positive players on the team. He's like a rich man's version of Marshall Plumlee during the Okafor Theory era. Just play him already.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom