Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Louisville 2/8, Virginia 2/13, @UNC 2/17, @Louisville 2/20

Re: Louisville 2/8, Virginia 2/13, @UNC 2/17, @Louisville 2/

"Louisville halts Duke's winning streak
Louisville staged a second-half comeback that exposed Duke's depth issues and inched the Cardinals up the ACC standings."

WE'VE BEEN EXPOSED

Yes. That's the other great thing. Freak game situation means Duke is exposed and blueprint is there for all to see.

Louisville plays so physically basically dating the refs to call fouls every single time. It was just so annoying and crushed us at the end when Thornton went out. Also probably the most physical a team has been with Ingram

I know she's a persona non grata around here, but I'm posting this for K's quote:

Last edited by a moderator:

Louisville fans sure are salty after a win. Going all in after Grayson. Biggest reason fo him to come back is to see if he can surpass JJ hatred.

My State fan friend who is usually reasonable, and actually rooted hard for last year's Duke team, hates Grayson. Says he travels constantly and initiates contact.

He does have that Harden quality, and Harden is the most hated good black player in the NBA.

Am I the only one who thinks he is what Manu would have been like if we knew him as a 19-20 year old? The only thing missing is the playmaking/passing but I chalk that up to age and experience.

rome8180 said:
My State fan friend who is usually reasonable, and actually rooted hard for last year's Duke team, hates Grayson. Says he travels constantly and initiates contact.

I think he does travel a lot and everyone initiates a lot of contact.

DrKlahn said:
Am I the only one who thinks he is what Manu would have been like if we knew him as a 19-20 year old? The only thing missing is the playmaking/passing but I chalk that up to age and experience.
I certainly hope you're the only one. Manu is the worst flipped over ever seen in basketball. I don't think of Allen as a flipper at all.

Lol. Not fixing this post. Much better as is.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom