Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Mark Williams

He's deciding Friday and he just completed his OV to Duke this weekend. The CB is 100% to Duke on 10 predictions. Jerry Meyer, John Watson, Adam Rowe, Brian Snow, and Andrew Slater all have picks in to Duke for Williams.

Nothing from Evan Daniels but I expect that to come tonight or tomorrow.

He's deciding Friday and he just completed his OV to Duke this weekend. The CB is 100% to Duke on 10 predictions. Jerry Meyer, John Watson, Adam Rowe, Brian Snow, and Andrew Slater all have picks in to Duke for Williams.

Nothing from Evan Daniels but I expect that to come tonight or tomorrow.

Evan Daniels this morning made his CB pick to Duke for Mark Williams.

Also, for those who don't know, his sister played for Duke. And he's Jalen Johnson's roommate at IMG. Not one of our harder gets.

Who are any of these people? I feel like I say this every time we get a new commitment, but I remember the days of like salivating over Tyler Adams highlights and now I have to check 247 just to find out who our commits are at any given time.

I'm the same way. I feel like my excitement level over commits has decreased ever since the 2015 title. Most are only staying a season, maybe two. So unless one of them gets Zion like level hype, I probably won't invest much time into figuring out who they are. The Zion withdrawal is going to take years for me to overcome I feel.

To me, once we landed Johnson, Williams became our most important recruit in this class. My biggest worry with him is that he could go pro before making an impact. He's a mobile 7-footer, which could appeal to pro scouts, but he's also very skinny and may struggle with physicality as a freshman.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom