Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Marques Bolden

Better hope so. Losing both would be pretty bad. Leaves us with just three front court players, and if one gets hurt we're utterly screwed.

If one goes then I'd assume Jack White or Baker have a chance to earn some more minutes. Hurt/White and Carey/Jav or Bolden would be solid. I'd love to have both back but we really only need one imo.

If both leave, Justin Robinson is going to play. I didn't realize he was only a junior last year. We're not playing Carey for 40 minutes at center, and Hurt or White shouldn't play there (especially not Hurt).

I actually haven't seen anything to make me think Robinson couldn't handle backup minutes there.

The deadline is May 29 to pull out from the draft. Which means on May 29, John/Adam will still have no idea what either of these guys are doing, but will drop vague hints anyway in the prior days. Ultimately, the hints will prove to be completely wrong, with these guys doing the opposite of whatever John/Adam guessed.

#NotPerfect

Need Jav back or we have #NoDepth

Hurt/White/Baker
Carey/Jav

I’d be ok w that.

Disappointing Duke career for someone who came in as a heralded, borderline top 10 recruit. I respect him for sticking around for three seasons and not transferring after his freshman year, and he did improve every year, but I expected a lot more from him when he first committed.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom