Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

MLB

torontoduke said:
I bummed everyone at Thanksgiving dinner out with my stress level. Crazy shit - go Jays!

Thanksgiving in October. LolCanada

physicsfactor said:
My dad is a Rangers fan, and we had this very argument about one-run games (and expected W-L) before the playoffs when I told him the Rangers were the worst of the 5 AL teams in it this year.

Their bullpen is pretty nasty. Jays were fortunate with this one.

torontoduke said:
I do not have to work tomorrow; enjoying the moment.

Good for you. That ending was fun. Reminded me of the Lucas Duda meltdown last year :(

Yeah I think record in 1 run games must have some correlation with bullpen FIP or ERA+ or something, but I'd be happy for that to be false.

Trevor Bauer bleeding like crazy on the mound and selfishly, possibly, costing his team by playing with a drone during the playoffs reminded me of Bob Ojeda in 1988 selfishly severing his finger clipping the hedges just prior to the start of the NLCS against the Dodgers and missing the playoffs.

dV2qXj.jpg

Thanks DSon, that is making breakfast more enjoyable. There is actually a big story up here about the use of Indians' logo.

I'll be at the game today.

Yep. I could complain about the Jays poor hitting against breaking ball pitches, but the CLE bullpen is incredible. Also a very solid fielding team.

Go Jays in 2017.

Congrats Cubs fans. There is no way you'll have to wait another 100 years for a follow-up championship.

This team is built to last.

This game, that ruined Johann Santana's career, still brings tears of joy to my eyes.

He is apparently attempting a comeback.

Last edited by a moderator:
Royals pitcher Yordano Ventura and former major leaguer Andy Marte both died in separate car crashes in the Dominican Republic.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom