Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Music

It frustrates me that I will never be able to sing like that. He sounds great live too. Just flawless technique.

I saw the Minus 5 many years ago in Toronto- Mike Mills was touring with them and they played 'Rockville'

It was fucking great

The album is dedicated to me? And they didn't even use my real name? I didn't know they were Duke Forum members.

The wife and I are watching some stupid Netflix vacation rental show, and the narrator said, “You would never guess that Sir Paul McCartney or Robert Plant performed here.”

My wife asked, “Who’s Robert Plant?”

I am fucking TRIGGERED!

Been listening to a lot of Led Zeppelin lately. Their deep cuts are better and more complex musically than most bands' best work.

IMO, Zep and the Beatles are clearly the leaders in musical BPM. Beatles better on OBPM, Zep better on DBPM. Stones are like a slightly better Westbrook with high volume/low efficiency. Radiohead more of a lower usage/high efficiency Kawhi type.

Songs with strings, etc. Mac has a gift for writing catchy songs.
I've been listening to this one a lot since Friday. I generally feel like they've gotten better with age, and this record is nice and consistent, but I miss the punchier electric riffs and punk tempos of the three previous records (and their early stuff too obviously).

"Endless Summer" is a gem, though, and I like the last song with Sharon Van Etten.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom