Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NBA Draft Discussion

Another benefit of playing in G League instead of college. The league has your best interests in mind over team competitiveness and will shut you down when your stock is more likely to fall than rise with more playing time.

FsB2MnHWAAICic8

I feel vindicated on Miller, even while feeling annoyed he made Oats' system look bad.

1. Spurs - Victor Wembanyama
2. Hornets - Brandon Miller
3. Blazers - Scoot Henderson
4. Rockets - Amen Thompson
5. Pistons - Cam Whitmore
6. Magic - Ausar Thompson
7. Pacers - Taylor Hendricks
8. Wizards - Anthony Black
9. Jazz - Cason Wallace
10. Mavs - Jarace Walker

19. Warriors - Dereck Lively

My mock would be:

1. Spurs - Victor
2. Rockets (trade) - Scoot
3. Blazers - Miller
4. Hornets (trade) - Amen
5. Pistons - Hendricks
6. Magic - Ausar
7. Pacers - Whitmore
8. Wizards - Walker

14. Kings (trade) - Lively

Hornets taking Miller would suck. They need someone who can create more offense.

I'm hoping the stuff they've gone through with Bouknight and Miles Bridges make them steer clear of someone with Miller's off-court issues.

Also, I'm hoping the Magic don't take Gradey Dick with pick #11. Based on their Wagner and Caleb Houstan picks, he seems like someone they would pick. I don't want to have to root for Dick.

I'm confused as to why Hawkins isn't a lottery pick. Maybe his frame limits his upside, but his floor as a positive contributor seems so high. Seems like this year's Trey Murphy.

The number of Miller over Scoot takes is similarly baffling to me. I would not hesitate a second to take Scoot at 2, and be thrilled about it.

Hornets taking Miller would suck. They need someone who can create more offense.

I'm hoping the stuff they've gone through with Bouknight and Miles Bridges make them steer clear of someone with Miller's off-court issues.

Fuck MJ and that dumb team. I hope they take Miller and continue to suck.

Expert opinions aside, if I were the Hornets, I'd definitely bring Cam Whitmore in for a workout as part of the process.

The number of Miller over Scoot takes is similarly baffling to me. I would not hesitate a second to take Scoot at 2, and be thrilled about it.

Same. I'd be disappointed that I didn't get Wemby but I'd be very happy to draft a guy that could've gone #1 in other drafts.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom