Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NBA

Well, the full statement could just as easily be a cultural stereotype as much as a racial one. (Not that Africa has one homogenous culture either.)

rome8180 said:
Well, the full statement could just as easily be a cultural stereotype as much as a racial one. (Not that Africa has one homogenous culture either.)

Definitely sounds like a cultural stereotype to me.

We should check @ndotsmitty's Twitter account to see the cultural implications...

Kyrie reinjures bruised hip a few minutes into this game. We'll see if he plays again.

I hate Harden's game. He reminds me so much of Ginobili whom I also hate watching. Every drive is a flop hoping for a foul.

Yeah, that sounds like a stat from every 2014 Duke game.

But it actually means they shot over 80% at the rim, which you think Davis would prevent.

Yeah, I hate watching the intentional fouls on the fast break. Also hate the traveling rules.

I do like the no live ball timeouts though.

Would be even shorter without all the intentional fouls.

College ball will never do it since it cuts down on numerous opportunities for commercials. I will say that the's one good thing about soccer (can't believe I just said that).

Honestly, just the fact that he wants to stay looks bad at this point. Who would want to work with people who are so intent on fighting each other that they would rather humiliate you like this than fire you? They could have handled this quietly two months ago. Not to mention that they have also made it impossible for him to do his job going forward because they also publicly humiliated a respected veteran player who has nothing to do with the team!

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom