Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NBA

The good part is that the subject of Ferry's racism is arguably the 3rd most respected and well liked Duke player ever, so this doesn't go beyond Ferry and the Hawks in terms of making anything look bad.

Does Gearon think the NBA is going to allow a snitch to be an owner?

Ferry was dumb, especially knowing he didn't get along with the guy already.

More Dook nepotism. Silver looking out for a fellow alum, all in an effort to protect the grand-wizard Krzyzewski

Last edited by a moderator:
We are certain that the original source of the African comments is K, right?

I like how they try to give more thoughtful reasons for the upset and then note at the end that Spain went 2-22 3pt. It always comes down to 3s.

Fucked.

First K poisons Nolan's mind, now PG's via team USA. When will someone stand up to this women hating racist?

Watching on first row sports. USA getting screwed early with foul calls. Gotta love international refs.

DurhamSon said:

Fucked.

First K poisons Nolan's mind, now PG's via team USA. When will someone stand up to this women hating racist?

Either Coach Creme hacked his twitter or he's still hopped up on painkillers. If I was his PR team, that's how I would explain this.

In other news the United States C team is better than the rest of the world at basketball. What a massive failure by Spain.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom