Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NBA

Link it...You can't expect us to do all that work.

Heat tonight:
25 minutes with Dwyane Wade at SG: -12
11 minutes with Andre Dawkins at SG: +12

childress22 said:
Heat tonight:
25 minutes with Dwyane Wade at SG: -12
11 minutes with Andre Dawkins at SG: +12

Dre is 63 points better per 40 minutes. Sounds about right.

As expected, the Cavs offense is incredible and their defense sucks. To be fair, they did lead by 20 and probably would have won by that much if their starters had been in. And of course, they were without Irving.

rome8180 said:
I've also got to say that Waiters looks much improved.

That's what happens when ball hog Irving isn't in there to steal his touches.

Lebron has successfully voodooed the 3 best overall players of his era just as they were entering their peak seasons: Derrick Rose, Paul George, Kevin Durant. Next: Anthony Davis, whom Lebron already caused minor injuries to last season.

Michael Jordan, former North Carolina basketball player, never had to do this to win.

Milwaukee and Cleveland tomorrow (or today, if you roll that way) at 7 pm.

I will be working. I wouldn't have agreed to switch shifts with this girl had I known.

Hood had a nice game against the Clippers. He featured prominently in the NBA.com recap.

Great debut for Rodney. Sounded (via Twitter stream and Snyder post-game comments) that the defense has a way to go, but that kind of offense should keep him on the floor for 20+ min even when Burks is healthy.

His defense was okay at first. But Redick burned him.

In his defense (pun intended), it's pretty damn hard to guard Redick.

By the way, our good friend Hantlers posts a lot on the Utah Jazz forum. I know we decided he wasn't Cont., but I am convinced he is, based on the nature of his posts.

I feel less regretful about missing the Cavs-Bucks game now that I see that neither Lebron nor Kyrie played.

That was still good enough to beat Milwaukee. Jabari had 18 on 7-12 shooting. K Love was really good again.

I guess it doesn't speak well for Jabari's defense that he was guarding Love. He got burned pretty badly in the one highlight I saw.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom