Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NBA

Yeah, you pretty much have to go for Jordan unless you can steal Gasol.

Younger and faster and not a pussy (Hibbert).

Lebron could rest games as he gets old and Irving/Waiters/Marion/Love/Jordan could do pretty well as a Clips imitation.

I want Simmons around because he's a basketball booster, but beyond that, this story bores the shit out of me.

Cavs trade Bogans to 76ers with 2nd round pick for a trade exception. Brendan Haywood is next to go, so no UNC players will be on the title team. If Cavs had held Bogans, they may have packaged Bogans plus Haywood for a max player sign and trade after winning the title.

From NBA media day:

Pop on Boris Diaw: "Boris is having pina coladas. We have a pool where you guess his weight. You have to start at 275."

KJ McDaniels signed a 1-year non-guaranteed contract with the Sixers. He turned down their 3-year guaranteed offer. He becomes a restricted free agent after this season.

He may be able to lead them in scoring and develop a reputation as a defensive stopper this season. Then he gets $8-10 million next season, much more than Wiggins and Jabari will be making.

The fact that Ibaka doesn't know who Monroe McNairy is seems both unfathomable and perfectly appropriate.

I might have to take back all the negative things I said about him as a distributor.

Scroll down to the bottom for the video. I had to set it to 432p to watch it.

http://www.nba.com/cavaliers/news/featu ... old-141001

There wasn't a lot of defense played, but what really impressed me was Kyrie's passing ability. I've always said he wasn't a natural distributor. But his passing here was far more impressive than it was in the All-Star games or FIBA.

Does NBA league pass have archived games? If so, I'm buying it this year.

I don't know about on TV, but I had the Broadband version a couple years back and everything was archived.

With this new deal I feel like it's just a matter of time until we get a team with 4 superstars. The 2016-17 Cavs will probably look like this:
Irving
James
Durant
Love
Plumlee

The ring chasing triumvirate of LeBron, Miller and Allen is complete. They are waiting for Dion to take them to the promise land.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom