Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NBA

Tyus was traded by the Cavs for nothing. The Cavs' backup point guard next season is Mo Williams. Tyus will not play in any games except blowouts on the Wolves next season.

There's a decent trade possibility there, but it's not something LeBron would allow to happen. He hates Duke point guards.

Tyus being a one-and-done not only hurt Duke but also his pro career. He could have been something special in college this past year.

Couldn't even get 1/5th of what Mozgov got, in this climate, as a guard in his prime. And to think it was just a little over two years ago when RCF was drawing lines in the sand over whether they would build the team around Kyrie or Waiters. Good job front office for drafting him over Drummond, btw.

Trolls can't blame Dion.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rumored $1 million annual salary. Doesn't seem too crazy if you believe he's worth more than 10 of ESPN's most worthless writers put together.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow. He deserves it though.

On another note, Bleacher Report made the mistake of being terrible early. Even now that they are a legitimately good website, people don't take them seriously. A guy like Lowe would have gone a long way toward fixing that.

Apparently he's not just an undersized power forward, if social media is to be believed.

I've resisted the temptation to look, but i've already lost by merely talking about it this much

He may be undersized, but he makes the most of it and is equally capable at all positions.

I'd google Draymond Green dick pic, but I imagine that just gets you normal pictures of him.

rome8180 said:
Westbrook signs three-year, 85-million contract extension with the Thunder.

lol...so much for the "Durant knew Westbrook was leaving" story line.

I am frankly surprised he decided to stay. He's spending his prime years on a team that can't win a title.

rome8180 said:
I am frankly surprised he decided to stay. He's spending his prime years on a team that can't win a title.

Smart economically because he can now get that $200 million super deal for a player with 10 yr tenure.

Warriors vs Cavs on Christmas Day in Cleveland.

KD's 1st game against OKC is in Oakland on November 3rd. First game in OKC is February 11th.

Cavs vs Knicks in Cleveland and Spurs at Warriors kick off the season.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom