Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NBA

This guy's videos are really good. I don't think I'd realized the kind of unbelievable numbers Giannis was putting up after the all-star break last year as a PG. He's going to be a future Hall of Famer if he continues on this path.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's too weird to not have a Duke player on the Bulls. I feel like I've been checking Bulls box scores for Duke guys' stats continually since Elton got drafted in 1999.

DurhamSon said:

5 fouls in 11 minutes

Ha! 3 of those fouls must have been for moving screens.

Good for MP3, it is amazing what he has done.

Ingram a dud so far. I guess the good news is that he looked like shit for his first handful of games at Duke too.

What gets me is he took two shots tonight. Only five the other night. It's not like he's not playing decent minutes either. He just seems reluctant to do anything. So far he's shown the most potential on defense.

I am watching a replay of the Bucks game last night. Jabari looks fantastic offensively. His defense looks much improved too. I don't really get what Kidd is trying to do offensively or with his rotations, though I do like the Delly and Giannis backcourt.

They have to compensate for the relative lack of outside shooting they have with Giannis and Jabari as two starters. So, with Middleton hurt, Kidd really needs Teletovic in there, but that has to be either at the expense of having a center (Parker at the 4 and Teletovic at the 5), or with a center on the floor,in which case either Parker or Teletovic has to cover a small forward.

That creates all sorts of problems defensively of course. Kidd was playing Monroe with Parker a lot last night. Monroe is just barely a plus defender and Parker is not one. I am assuming Teletovic isn't either, but that may be a stereotype based on the European shooting-big profile.

They did seem to be able to generate a lot of turnovers with that lineup, so that might be a way to somewhat mitigate the shooting problems.

That was maybe the best five minutes of Irving footage I've seen, and I've watched a lot.

Watching that, I'm actually surprised he hasn't been injured more often. He changes direction so abruptly it's got to be putting incredible strain on his ligaments and tendons.

Royce Young writes the most butthurt articles about the Thunder and KD leaving. 20 years from now he'll still be writing articles complaining about a guy leaving in free agency.

Kyle Singler has now had two good games this exhibition season for OKC. Without looking, I legit think that exceeds his good games all of last regular season. Glad he's bouncing back.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom