Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NC State at Duke - Thu, Feb 7, 9:00pm ACCN/ESPN3

krs and I posted on it and then it was gone

KRS must have deleted it. He's a real strict mod.

Don't say that. He'll bane you. He doesn't give a shit if you're an administrator.

I love that a mod deleted that thread as soon as they could. It was basically a mercy deletion, because they knew what would follow if it had been left up.

But he's just a guy calling things as he sees them in the midst of a bunch of duke yesmen and homers!

The Coterie/Bootlickers/Negative Nancies would have ripped him apart.

aiw said:
http://www.nypost.com/p/blogs/collegesports/watch_duke_fans_take_state_lewis_ep49KEDZF4Z3OZSBBSSnvI
people love to pile on here because they want to believe this happened. nevermind the facts.

aiw said:
http://www.nypost.com/p/blogs/collegesports/watch_duke_fans_take_state_lewis_ep49KEDZF4Z3OZSBBSSnvI

That will be posted over and over as if it were any more credible than Deadspin.

Just like with the lance Thomas "scandal" when it was reported as unquestioned fact in passing that he was in violation of NCAA rules, and the only question is what the punishment would be.

The Lance Thomas story was nothing but suspicion. I just wanted to know the obvious question of how the hell could he afford that? This story has 0 merit. Some drunk douchebag probably said it, and State fans, and players are stretching the truth.

bfactor said:
The Coterie/Bootlickers/Negative Nancies would have ripped him apart.

Don't forget the cookiepusses.

They're much more ferocious than their name implies.

uncy12 said:
The Lance Thomas story was nothing but suspicion. I just wanted to know the obvious question of how the hell could he afford that? This story has 0 merit. Some drunk douchebag probably said it, and State fans, and players are stretching the truth.
He couldn't afford it. That's why he defaulted on his payment.

This is about as huge as some irrational kid calling you a "faggot" or something. Like, there's no good response to it that would change what anyone involved will go on to believe. Just let it go. Too much irateness over something so inconsequential. People hate Duke. People hate Lebron. People hate the Yankees. People hate Obama. Pretty sure they will all be fine in life. No rational, intelligent person today is thinking any less of Duke University or people from Duke because of this story.

So Duke (and its fans) are going to catch flack over something that didn't happen.

LOL

This is somehow strangely reminiscent of the "Play Like Your Fake Girlfriend Just Died" T-shirts that came out after Manti T'e'o got catfished.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom