Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NC State at Duke - Thu, Feb 7, 9:00pm ACCN/ESPN3

All of us heard worse than this in middle school basketball.

This shit is so tired and aggravating

There is much to be concerned about the way Duke played that 2nd half, but the Devils beat a pretty decent team. Have to tighten up that defence. It seems Duke played better in the road loss @ State - what do y'all think?

Lewis played really well. Although I am working on a sample size of 2 games, I like his game.

And Howell is an animal. Man he is tough.

krsmith16 said:
bfactor said:
The Coterie/Bootlickers/Negative Nancies would have ripped him apart.

Don't forget the cookiepusses.

They're much more ferocious than their name implies.

Hey Cookie Puss! Classic track.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't believe this bullshit has gone on for almost a full day. The same stupid "story," recycled as if it's new, keeps popping up everywhere.

Haha I just got banned from PP. I was wondering how long it was going to take. It practically took me calling them paranoid fucktards to get it done.

I've never posted there and haven't been able to read it in 24 hours

I needed to get banned. I hate that place but it is so stupid that I kept going back.

Somebody from PP wrote a letter to Duke's athletic director, received a timely response which basically said, he did a little digging and all the people he talked to including the 50+ reporters said they heard nothing of the sort. Apparently that's not good enough and someone should die for this. I wonder if anyone from Miami wrote State's athletic director about the bile they spewed at Reggie Johnson that had to do with the N word and being fat? Of course they didn't.

McBobs called this one in the off season. State fans are unbearable douches.

burymeNCameron said:
Somebody from PP wrote a letter to Duke's athletic director, received a timely response which basically said, he did a little digging and all the people he talked to including the 50+ reporters said they heard nothing of the sort. Apparently that's not good enough and someone should die for this. I wonder if anyone from Miami wrote State's athletic director about the bile they spewed at Reggie Johnson that had to do with the N word and being fat? Of course they didn't.

I brought up Miami to them also in my post on PP that got me banned. They seem to think that is different.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom