Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

News Thread

Latest: Wake monitoring 200-plus for possible coronavirus exposure

That's Wake County

From an Israeli Nobel Laureate biophysicist named Michael Levitt in The Jerusalem Post.

He had some connections to China and studied the numbers from Hubei province.

Basically the virus doesn't grow exponentially and that most people are going to be immune. Virus should be done in China by the end of MARCH.

Also echoed the German economists on Italy.

Last edited:
Please move all COVID-19 discussions to the new COVID-19 thread.

Should we worry about our banks crashing? Apart from $100, none of my money is in cash form. But I could easily go and draw it all out in the middle of the night without having to interact with anyone.

no I think the banks will be ok, unlike 2008, they are much less levered. A lot of corporations will crash - they are the ones who have taken out a lot of debt this go round.

Also keep in mind the FDIC guarantees each individual up to $250k if a bank goes under.

If everything imploded such that the FDIC couldn't do this, I imagine we'll have much bigger problems and we'll have to form a BDF combine.

• Love
Reactions: aiw

Is this going to be a problem soon? I mean if this is the CPC propaganda number, the real number must be staggering.

Certainly the increase is noteworthy. That said, after all the SARS/Avian flu hysteria, color me somewhat nonplussed. China is a really populous place. When it overtakes the number of people trampled to death by yaks I'll stand up and take notice.

Far more concerned about the first report of one of the deceased reanimating. Already picked up a six-pack of Lobos for the family to beat the rush.

This aged well.

the truth is out there

Yes, I blame the X-Files for destroying our society. ...and pro wrestling. ...and the 'mermaids are real' fictional documentaries that has taken over the Discovery and History channels. so much of our media is dedicated to the goal of getting people to believe fake stuff that of course people respond by attacking hospitals in the middle of a pandemic.

Chat users

Chat rooms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom