Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NFL Pick 'em 2014 - Week 17

Re: NFL Pick 'em 2014 - Week 7

SeanMayTriedToEatMe said:
There is a game at 6:30am PT this Sunday.

Luckily that's only 9:30am here in Michigan...I'll still have to set my alarm though.

I thought all of the London games were usually 1pm (so 6pm UK time). Seems like that makes the most sense for both countries. Not sure why they are changing it up this time.

StopThePumpFakesShav said:
I thought all of the London games were usually 1pm (so 6pm UK time). Seems like that makes the most sense for both countries. Not sure why they are changing it up this time.
My guess is because the Manchester United/Chelsea match kicks off at noon eastern. There was no Premiership game in play or scheduled to kick off during the Miami/Oakland game.

Last year or the year before there was an am game also. People were making a big deal about football from 9 am til 11pm

Re: NFL Pick 'em 2014 - Week 9

Bump

Money picks are gonna be bigger impact this week

Snow affecting Denver/New England line?

If you can get Patriots +3 vs Manning in the snow, that's easy money

+6 from early kickoffs
-5 from late kickoffs

:roll:

Re: NFL Pick 'em 2014 - Week 10

Dammit, I updated my picks this morning. Didn't fucking go through, though if I remember correctly, I'd be getting killed. -5 is probably a good thing.

Re: NFL Pick 'em 2014 - Week 11

Bump.

SMTTEM's worst week ever.

TOUGH picks this week

I guess you think the Panthers will tie again? You really think they're gonna win?

aiw said:
I guess you think the Panthers will tie again? You really think they're gonna win?
I'm just hoping the team is sick of embarrassing itself, especially at home, and that Cam shakes off whatever Boone disease he has.

Re: NFL Pick 'em 2014 - Week 12

Bump.

I'm the biggest retard now. First to worst.

-8 last week...that hurts.

Seattle favored by a full TD over Arizona? Huh.......thought the line on that would've been closer.

FYI not doing the thanksgiving games this week, only the sunday ones

Chat users

Chat rooms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom