Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NFL Pick 'em 2014 - Week 17

Re: NFL Pick 'em 2014 - Week 6

They're dogs

No, stpfs

The depth of quoting (if that's the right phrasing to use) confused me.

Lions payoff again.

I'm wrecking this week. +10 so far.

I find that fake betting on football and playing fantasy football make me enjoy football less. Like, I hate Pittsburgh and want them to lose every week so when I bet on them to win it fucks with my head to root for them to cover.

So I'll take the penalty, Dson, I'm out.

You could always just bet on the teams you like and against the teams you hate.

ZackM said:
You could always just bet on the teams you like and against the teams you hate.

TBH, I don't really like any NFL teams. I like lots of players. I find that the NFL is full of terrible owners, terrible coaches, absurd rules that defy logic and disrupt the ability of the players to decide the game and sycophant, idiotic commentators who are horribly boring.

The Red Zone Channel literally saved my interest in the NFL by getting rid of nearly all of the bad parts of football. Fake betting and playing fantasy force me to pay more attention to the things I don't like about the NFL.

I'm just going to stick to the Red Zone Channel and enjoy football for the sake of football.

Bump?

i've been out all day i'm going to sleep and will post these in the morning so keep an eye out

Re: NFL Pick 'em 2014 - Week 7

I'm probably not going to be able to get to my picks in time if the lines aren't posted by Saturday evening (busy all Sunday morning), so I will just post picks ahead of time using whatever lines are available from vegasinsider.com if that's ok.

no, it's not okay. the picks will be available saturday; the only reason i didn't get them in last week earlier was because something came up. We have to play on even ground an anyone trying to use lines from another site, i'll just penalize.

Ok then. As long as they're up by Saturday, it's all good. Thanks.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom