Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NFL

DurhamSon said:
I'm going to get slightly more anti-semetic each game next year that an opposing player burns McClain

Good Pesach to you

I feel nothing about any former NFL player over 40 dying. All but the QBs are bound to die young. Linemen from carrying unnatural weight and all others from CTE. They and their families are probably better off with them dying prematurely from something else. Looking forward to another season starting in a few months.

Panthers cut Boykin after signing him like... two months ago?

Hope this is just a case of one or two of the rooks having an outstanding rookie camp. We better not be seeing goddamned McClain anywhere near the starting unit.

DurhamSon said:
Panthers cut Boykin after signing him like... two months ago?

Hope this is just a case of one or two of the rooks having an outstanding rookie camp. We better not be seeing goddamned McClain anywhere near the starting unit.
The buzz seems to be that Zack Sanchez brings a chip on his shoulder like some other DB who played for us recently, and we here on this board all know how Jeremy Cash relishes contact and would be a great special teamer/nickel or dime blitzer.

NFL takes a clearly fraudulent* quote that Wilson said himself and turns it into a motivational post and attributes it to Tom O'Brien. This guy is constantly getting his dick sucked by everyone because of how great they think he is and how much he said he had to overcome, but he is one of the fakest people we have out there right now.

* I call this fraudulent rather than exaggerated because the rest of the NC State stuff he said about baseball was easily debunked.

Last edited by a moderator:

This should take care of the Michigan fans who have been holding out on hating the Patriots.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom