Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NFL

It's official, the Broncos will go into their Super Bowl rematch against the Panthers with a much better QB than they had in the Super Bowl:

MVP vs. this guy. Panthers still get blown out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Siemian, huh? Broncos sure aren't monkeying around with the QB decision. Opposing coaches may drive themselves bananas with the lack of knowledge about him.

Supposedly he's a stud though. And we got back a 2017 pick. Huge for us, as our punting last season was mediocre to awful.
Nortman's bad punts just sucked the life out of games sometimes.

Also there is 0% chance that the Browns beat Gettleman in a trade. If this was Belichick making the deal it would be the usual ass kissing by the media.

Hopefully Teddy Bridgewater's career isn't over as it sounds like he suffered a pretty serious leg injury. Different tweets made it sound like his leg snapped in half. Gross.

Sidenote, Andy Lee seemed to be a quality punter when he played for SF.

No arterial or nerve damage, full recovery expected.

Gettleman cuts the corner we drafted in the 5th, but Cash makes the team.

Unfortunately it looks like Bersin will too

Vikings GM says won't make bad trade to make up for losing Bridgewater. 2 days later gives up a 1st and 4th round pick for Sam Bradford. Fireable offense imo, how terrible.

ESPN showed a graphic with Sam Bradford as the 31st best QB by QBR since entering the league, or something like that. 1st and 4th for 1 year of a replacement level QB.

Glad to see Cash made the cut. If I knew he would be there at least two years, I'd go ahead and buy a jersey.

ChibCU said:
Glad to see Cash made the cut. If I knew he would be there at least two years, I'd go ahead and buy a jersey.
He's busted through coverage a few times on special teams in the preseason. If nothing else, a Steve Tasker-like role could be in his future.

Other than Cash, Tomlinson, Crowder, Rey, and Cockrell, it wasn't a good preseason for anyone else from Duke. Renfree, Reeves, Deaver, McCaffrey, Martin, Blakeney, Skura, Thompson, Norman, Cofeld, and Patrick all released. Lewis and Wray put on IR, which at least guarantees their teams hang on to them for another season.

Miss Rosinski announcing Panthers games.

I'm not a Panthers fan but I still don't understand how they only got one penalty called on the Broncos for hitting Cam in the head. He got hit 4 or 5 times in the head and only one penalty - that got offset. For a league that claims to be all about player safety now, they sure took the night off last night.

Good ugly win from the Texans. Will Fuller looks like he could be a good #2 wide receiver.

Colts are the same as every year. Good QB, WR, and K. Everyone else sucks. Another team I don't have to follow seriously for another year. Need to come up with an injury for Luck and tank.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom