Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NFL

CK86 said:
Good ugly win from the Texans. Will Fuller looks like he could be a good #2 wide receiver.

Yeah. Those drops might kill me, but damn is he fast.

Also, Brock can fucking sling it.

NCCUknow said:
CK86 said:
Good ugly win from the Texans. Will Fuller looks like he could be a good #2 wide receiver.

Yeah. Those drops might kill me, but damn is he fast.

Also, Brock can fucking sling it.

My only issue with Brock today was how many times he threw short of the sticks on 3rd down. I don't know if that was Brock or play calling but it was infuriating how many times it happened. Lamar Miller was sensational except for the fumble.

Clowney looked great today, he was everywhere. I was also really pleased with Mercilus stepping up with 2 sacks. Hopefully Cushing's injury isn't too severe but with his injury history, I always fear the worst.

Overall, a solid performance in week 1. Lots of things to like but plenty of areas to improve on.

Why is there an NFL game starting at 10:20pm EST?

ZackM said:
Why is there an NFL game starting at 10:20pm EST?

They've done the double-header Monday night game to open the season the last few years. Usually Berman and Dilfer are on it which makes it unwatchable. This year it's just featuring the Rams and 49ers so unwatchable regardless of commentators.

I guess Berman and Steve Young are calling the game tonight, definitely skipping it.

Best play by play ever

Last edited by a moderator:
Panthers open as 14 point favorite against team that just won 28 to 0.

So how bad are the Rams, exactly?

Seahawks only favored by 3.5 over Rams, in LA. Probably the most shocked reaction I've ever had to a line, which means I'll definitely be picking the other side (Rams) to cover.

SeanMayTriedToEatMe said:
Seahawks only favored by 3.5 over Rams, in LA. Probably the most shocked reaction I've ever had to a line, which means I'll definitely be picking the other side (Rams) to cover.
Wouldn't be surprised if Wilson gets knocked out if that d-line is able to get a push. Boykin is going to be a big drop-off.

49ers cut lead from 21 to 7 in 4:47

Panther extend the lead from 7 to 19 in 3:02

The Good:

The Bad:

The Ugly:

I almost threw the remote at the TV after that shit

6-point line move for Jimmy G. I doubt Brady is worth more than 7 over Brisset.

If Houston can't beat New England this week, they'll never be able to.

Glad that Ginn responded with two very good returns after that and Kuechly responded to that blindside block with an INT. Had that much, at least.

Fozzy to start. Wonder what's up with Artis-Payne remaining inactive.

Protestors too late to stop the teams from getting there. Both teams in the stadium. Not sure about refs.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom