Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NFL

SeanMayTriedToEatMe said:
Patriots shut out at home for first time in 203 games. Texans lost by 27 to this same team a week ago.

A truly pathetic division.

Serious question and not intending to be a dick but did the Panthers ever use up any of the cap space they saved by cutting Josh Norman when they didn't have to? God damn Julio.

CK86 said:
Patriots shut out at home for first time in 203 games. Texans lost by 27 to this same team a week ago.

A truly pathetic division.

Serious question and not intending to be a dick but did the Panthers ever use up any of the cap space they saved by cutting Josh Norman when they didn't have to? God damn Julio.

No, not a cent of it. No free agents of note at any position.

I'm full on protocols of the elders of zion at this point after watching Julio put 300 yards on us.

Texans will never be good until they get a real GM that isn't the son-in-law of the owner. Offensive line is garbage, defense has quit and Osweiler is as good as Hoyer but being paid 3x as much. Hell Hoyer may even be better.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Cockrell and Crowder make pro bowls soon.

Garcon is past it. Jackson pretty much is, too, but he's still a good deep threat. Between Reed and Crowder, Cousins should be feeding them early and often.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had read that Reed might have gotten another concussion so could be done for the season. If that is the case then Crowder's role will increase.

CK86 said:
I had read that Reed might have gotten another concussion so could be done for the season. If that is the case then Crowder's role will increase.
And in one of my leagues, I had Adrian Peterson, Keenan Allen, and Reed on the same lineup. Plus Watt as an IDP.....

Colts with an another great stealth tank job. Vegas with an amazing come from behind push at Texans -3.

The Colts have owned the Texans for the entire existence of the Houston franchise. So even though the Colts offensive line sucks and is going to get Andrew Luck killed, I'm still stupidly happy over a win in a crappy division that has no actual contenders in the division.

95dRCiM.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Feel horrible for Derek Newton, the Texans right tackle. Assuming what's reported is true, his career is over according to the doctor on the Texans board who somehow predicts fucking every future Texans injury based on nothing more than reported info from beat writers, it's incredible.

Also Brock Osweiler is the worst QB I've ever seen get meaningful playing time. He's fucking horrible and makes me long for the days of Brian Hoyer throwing 5 INTs in the playoffs. Calling him the Harrison Barnes of the NFL is insulting to Barnes, at least Barnes would have a good game once every 5-6 games unlike Osweiler who has played good for all of like 10 minutes.

This organization needs a reboot from ownership down to the medical staff. If they fired GM Rick Smith tomorrow then I'd be happy.

Deandre Hopkins should request a trade so his career isn't wasted with shitty QB play like Andre Johnson and JJ Watt.

Didn't get to see the Texans game today, glad they won. Not surprised to see Hopkins wasted again, 4 catches, 44 yards. Just incredible how bad Osweiler's been that he's ruining Hopkins.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom