Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Politics

I just want to respond to every Pro-Trump post on Facebook with a slogan of "Racism & Bigotry 2016".

At this point, people who are outwardly vocal about Trump are going to vote for him regardless. Responding to political FB posts are as big of a waste of time as me tweeting out to Justise in hopes that he touches my wang.

aiw said:

Mike Pence, recently named VP candidate, in NYC, eats at Chilis. 'Merica!

Where the hell is the reflection of the chick sitting next to Pence?

Last edited by a moderator:
She's the chubbiest little vampire ever. Are those her two empty pitchers? A chubby, beer-guzzling vampire.

Rome!! We've got one for you!

She looks like a nice girl. I feel bad for her if she's going to be thrown in with the sleazy Trump barracudas.

Future Vice President of the United States, ladies and gentlemen.

Mike Pence signed a law this year that mandated funerals for fetuses

The law did something truly bizarre. It would have basically forced women to seek funerary services for a fetus — whether she’d had an abortion or a miscarriage, and no matter how far along the pregnancy was. The law Pence backed would have required all fetal tissue to be cremated or buried, an unprecedented measure in state law.

The wording of the burial provision meant that technically, even if a woman had a miscarriage at eight weeks of pregnancy at home, she would have to keep the blood and tissue, take it to a hospital, and have it buried or cremated by a funeral home.

And since about half of miscarriages happen shortly after a fertilized egg is implanted, and occur at roughly the same time a woman would expect her period, many women could be having a miscarriage and not even know it — and thus, technically be violating the law if they didn’t cremate or bury the resulting tissue.

Cnml0EfXgAAZTwd.jpg
Cnml07BWcAAgZCN.jpg

RNC releases early excerpts of Monday convention speeches

THIS IS GOING TO BE SO FUCKING GREAT!!! Like, Tijuana donkey show great.

U.S. Representative Ryan Zinke (MT)

“Together Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton brought us ISIS and brought down Benghazi. I shudder to think at how many more times our flag will be at half mast if Hillary Clinton is sitting in the Oval Office.”

“Donald Trump isn’t afraid to talk about radical Islamic terrorism, and he won’t be afraid to destroy it.”

That's right! Dubya brought peace and love and harmony to the Middle East, Obama and Hillary came along and fucked it all up!

Not "Protect us from terrorists", but "Protect us from Democrats".

Benediction at the Republican National Convention today.

I always appreciate sitting down and listening to veterans tell their stories, but Teigen's and Geist's account was downright boring. Just sucked the life out of the floor.

Had a good laugh at the son of a realtor mother (in the LA area, no less) and actor father who attended high school in Playa del Rey and Beverly Hills speaking to illegal immigration. I'm sure he totally understands their plight.

I actually feel bad for Melania. Some shit staffer on her husband's circus campaign hung her out to dry with his plagiarism. Zero chance she wrote the speech.

Of course she didn't, but she told Matt Lauer that she did.

You'd have to work really hard to convince me that Melania can read and write at all.

Meanwhile, a Super Deluxe classic:

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back