Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pomeroy

Our lead on the best offense keeps slipping too. I remember when we were six whole points ahead of anyone else. Now just 3.5.

Stanford beats Texas, Temple beats Kansas. That tournament championship is looking pretty good right now.

Seems like after the top 6 or 7 teams on KenPom, there is a pretty steep drop off.

Did something get tweaked in the rankings again? Our defense soared up to 88.3 allowed from 89.5ish, yet we went down like 5 spots in the defensive rankings.

Yes he changed the absolute numbers drastically again. Duke's offense is now the greatest of the era, but the gap between Duke and #2 decreased by a lot. Kentucky's defense is amazing now, as it should be.

He may have realized Kentucky not being the best defense ever was undermining his system and tweaked the algorithm to get the result everyone knows is right. If he keeps changing the numbers during the season, it becomes a joke, though.

His numbers are looking closer to mine.

We're actually decently closer to UK in the PYTH ratings than before the shift... so i'm going to unquestionably accept these as superior ratings.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom