Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Rasheed Sulaimon

SeanMayTriedToEatMe

Legend
Let the "clutch" narrative begin at 3 swished free throws with his team down 3 and under 30 seconds left in the most hostile environment.

Duke needs an aggressive 40 min (not 20 min) from Sheed @ UVA. I really really like Sheed's game, but would like to see him play aggressive throughout the game*

*I know this is asking a lot for a Freshman who plays with many seniors who demand the ball, but Duke really needs Sheed to bring it for the rest of the season

What a stud he is. Not that many players who can have "a quiet 17 pts" as freshmen like he did against VT. Hardly even noticed he was our second leading scorer.

As shitty as this draft is, Im shocked that Rasheed isnt a 1st rd grade. Kid has sky high potential and seems to only be progressing

Maybe no one thinks he'll go?

I don't either, ftr. But someone with good athleticism who shoots 40% from three, can drive the lane, can finish or dish, and shoots 80% from the line as a freshman? Seems like a lottery pick to me.

I'm just impressed with how much he has improved since his first few games.

Also like that he can impact games without scoring.

Hope he stays another 2 years, becomes an All-American, and maybe gets his jersey retried

He's made his last 18 FTs, btw. Hasn't missed a FT in seven games (though in two he didn't take any).

DukeBlue4Life said:
Kobe Jr. is one bad mother :D

He's obviously not the athlete that Kobe is, but IMO, he already passes better than Kobe does(n't).

He might be one of our best recruiting gets in terms of performance relative to ranking/hype.

I know he was ranked #12, but I really only expect top 5 freshmen to be this good off the bat.

Given your growth and success in your freshman campaign, what are your thoughts on declaring for the NBA early?

"Coming into college I did not allow myself to commit to a certain choice. I wanted to see how I performed without any pressure to leave college before earning a degree. I'm not thinking about it right now, but it is something my family and I will have to discuss following the season."

That would be a kick in the balls, but luckily for us his draft stock THIS season isn't very high at all.

Also what kind of asshole even asks that question?

Lol, ok... I won't toy with your emotions any longer.

I just BS'ed that post to see how rome would respond =). Don't hate me!

Damn, you could make bank farming out recruitspeak canned answers to top recruits all over the country

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom