Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Rasheed Sulaimon

Yeah, I don't think that proved I am a pessimist (or whatever you were trying to prove) so much as that you made a convincing quote.

I wasn't trying to say you are a pessimist. I just know you love him dearly.

Jo, fall back!

DurhamSon said:
Damn, you could make bank farming out recruitspeak canned answers to top recruits all over the country

And on the side he can work for unethical recruiting gurus who are too lazy to set up real player interviews.

rome8180 said:
DurhamSon said:
Damn, you could make bank farming out recruitspeak canned answers to top recruits all over the country

And on the side he can work for unethical recruiting gurus who are too lazy to set up real player interviews.

Maybe Jonathon Paige is looking for interns.

Those drives late in the 2nd half were just awesome. Finishing drives was something that he had trouble with earlier in the year. Great work.

I'm not going to be surprised if Thornton starts from here on out. It's a move I approve of... However, how will Sheed respond? If he can be productive off the bench, we will have solved one of our main weaknesses with this: bench scoring.

I would love if he (TT) starts from here out.

I keep changing this title to "Richard Sulaimon" and then canceling it before it changes.

JohaadDBC said:
I keep changing this title to "Richard Sulaimon" and then canceling it before it changes.

lol...I just thought about doing that before I opened it up.

Fuck. I missed the first few minutes while going to the bar. Never mind.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom