Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Rasheed Sulaimon

OMG. Loving this Sheed interview. I will bump it again despite my great shame in not knowing he started.

Sheed has been one of the more impressive freshmen, relative to hype, Ive seen. I love his attitude and fearlessness. He was perfect last night in attacking the corners and penetrating the lane. Also, <3 a kid with a refined midrange.

rome8180 said:
OMG. Loving this Sheed interview. I will bump it again despite my great shame in not knowing he started.

What interview?

I honestly can't remember. I was drunk. I think it was on GoDuke.com. He thanked God a little too much for me, but it was still awesome.

rome8180 said:
I honestly can't remember. I was drunk. I think it was on GoDuke.com. He thanked God a little too much for me, but it was still awesome.
:lol: He thanked God once at the beginning... But yeah, I hate that. It's on GoDuke. Sort for the interviews & men's basketball. Don't need an account there to watch it.

Is that the one where he's standing in the hallway? If so, that's the one. Could have sworn he said it twice. Oh well.

Yeah, thats the interview. I only caught the God once. He kinda sounded like he was going to say it again a few times. Maybe he did. I only watched once.

rome8180 said:
Now I am creating false gods.
You're not supposed to do that, but whatever you do DON'T worship them or feed them after midnight.

Keep those drives going, Sheed. Puts so much pressure on the other team when that is happening.

Had his dunk gone down last night that would have been Nasty. #1 on Sportscenter for sure.

Shept has put up these offensive ratings in the 3 tournament games:

Albany 163
Creighton 154
MSU 142

Downward trend :(

While Kelly still tries to emerge from his alternate universe life as Ben Wallace, and while Cook still plays erratically from game to game, and while we brace for less rested games from the hobbled Curry, Shemp has given Duke a the ability to call on another guy whose ceiling from game to game might be higher right now than any other player in the tournament. Shame he couldn't make that dunk against MSU; it would've been a message to the part of the audience that isn't aware of his arrival yet.

The second I saw Shept, I thought of Shemp. So glad you did, too.

fcca1e5e9a6011e2939b22000a1f9251_7.jpg

Hate to see that. But love to see it too, if that makes any sense.

Cook doing the leader thing. Sheed caring as much as a Duke player should.

He ends year 1 with these key numbers:

110 offensive rating
20% possession
55% true shooting
36% free throw rate
1.5 assist/turnover

Nolan Smith as a sophomore:

105 offensive rating
21% possession
54% true shooting
32% free throw rate
1.1 assist/turnover

The biggest factor in Nolan's junior year leap was cutting his turnovers from 21% to 13%, and his assist/turnover went up to 1.7. A natural mental understanding that didn't seem to happen at all between his freshman and sophomore years. Sulaimon is already significantly better than Nolan was as a sophomore. He'll probably make that leap and we will be fortunate if he decides to do the 3-year graduation thing, which isn't too unlikely given how deep next year's draft will be.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom