Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Rasheed Sulaimon

Wayne Bumpass @WayneBumpass 3m

USA men's U19 remains undefeated after beating Serbia 71-62. Rasheed Sulaimon finishes with 15 Pts, 5 rebs & 3 Stls. Jahlil Okafor 16 Pts.

So Sulaimon will be one of the best SGs in college this season, but Okafor and Winslow are at his level or better, and probably Tyus Jones and Parker too. Seems like Aaron Gordon is the best player on that team. Kentucky's freshmen should be as good as their hype.

Shitty sarcasm about his U19 play aside, still one of the best guys Duke could have.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okafor, the type of player who wants to be hated or the type who wants to avoid that by going to Kansas?

This is why I was saying Telep is an overrated hack (as are most of the guys on recruiting websites). That video in the link had actual content in the form of stat-based analysis. it didn't just speak in sweeping, frequently wrong abstractions.

I know college and NBA scouting are different beasts. But if these guys were worth even one tenth of their reputation, they'd be doing something like this for the top 10 guys minimally. Probably the top 100. Go to events. Bring a camera guy. Watch, break down film. Compile meaningful numbers, not bullshitty subjective impressions.

How well Wiggins finishes with his off-hand tells me so much more than "he just oozes potential! herp derp!"

Also, lol at how every drive and kick by Sulaimon in that video was to Thornton for a corner three.

My only complaint: was it really necessary to call it "lateral quicks"? Wasn't the English language good enough? "Lateral quickness," "lateral speed," etc. So many options.

Is the James McAdoo video just weaknesses? Hairston is a better pro prospect than him, to my mind.

So many posts in a row. Not sorry.

As much as I've been talking trash about his play, I really think we need his ability to get into the lane and to get hot from three in the upcoming games. Hopefully, he gets over whatever it is.

He can get past defenders easily and with the new rules he can get to the line a lot this year, where he's been pretty good. Also, he's a better than average 3 point shooter which is apparently a rare commodity on this team.

Yeah, some of his flailing drives will be called fouls with the new rules. And one place he's been very consistent is from the line. Didn't he have a game where he was like 17-17 from the line? Creighton? He also knocked down three FTs in a row to tie the game late against Maryland.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom