Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Rasheed Sulaimon

Good for Rasheed. He was really pumped up and first off the bench to congratulate at timeouts.

DurhamSon said:
Ummmm... what's going on here?

He tied Herb McGee for most wins in men's college basketball. That man is the active coach at Philadelphia University.

aiw said:
DurhamSon said:
Ummmm... what's going on here?

He tied Herb McGee for most wins in men's college basketball. That man is the active coach at Philadelphia University.

Oh I gotcha. Was only thinking of D1 for some reason.

That tweet was part of Sheed's punishment. K probably stood over him yelling at him while he typed it.

Being called a woman by his captain. The lowest any Duke player has sunk?

Last edited by a moderator:
SeanMayTriedToEatMe said:

Being called a woman by his captain. The lowest any Duke player has sunk?

Yeah this is the type of statement typically heard on daytime talk shows about deadbeat dads and child support.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't believe our back-up point guard who can barely dribble a basketball has the audacity to call out a first round NBA draft pick like that.

If there's anyone entitled to question someone's manhood, it's TT.

I would take him in a fight versus almost anyone. If the apocalypse happened, I'd find Thornton and never leave his side.

I am breaking one of the rules of this board (again), but I wanted to post that I strongly agree with the other posters on what TT has tweeted. That is what leaders do, give their teammates some truth. Sheed is struggling with his game and his confidence, but I suspect he is smart enough to listen to a guy like TT (or the staff for that matter).

Yeah he's just trying to get hits through out of context comments, because he doesn't even sound like he believes it is a possibility either

Such a small sample size, but at least he played (trying to see positive side). While he was in, I liked his approach on D - very aggressive. He is so tentative on offense, though.

I have officially switched parties from the Dawkins HATER fan club to the 'Sheed hater coalition. Come join me, SMTTEM.

At least we can stop the speculation. Sheed isn't playing for the same reason that Marshall, Todd, and Pags aren't playing.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom