Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Rasheed Sulaimon

I know we've talked about this, but that is some kinda bald spot. He would move me down to 3rd on the D-F bald list if he posted here

2fbe28d9c7a69125420f6a706700dae8.jpg

I've been surprised at how demonstrative Jabari is. I expected him to be totally expressionless, even after a nasty dunk or whatever.

Sheed needs to attack the rim on the regular. Fouls or kickouts to open players. His finishing skills are a work in progress.

What he needs to not do is fall down every time and start an odd man rush the other direction.

True - however, i like his ability to create for himself and others. Just has to stay in control

I think it will be an up and down year for Sheed scoring wise (on account of the other scorers on the team), and he'll have to adjust to that. He can help in so many other ways, there is no reason to keep his head down. He looked pretty pissed coming off the floor midway through the 2nd half

I think there's something majorly wrong with the chemistry on this team, not just the defense. Two seniors can't play five minutes without fouling out, leaving no leadership. Sophomore who had a big freshman year was poised to have a breakout year, has to take a backseat to two guys who are new to the team. PG wants to go pro but can't get up enough shots to do so. Team was told they would go deep and that's not happening, leaving many players not playing at all (which is only going to get worse as the games get harder).

The one thing Sheed continues to do well is put it on the floor and drive to the net. His shooting has been off, but I suspect that will come around. Sheed's on-ball D needs drastic improvement.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom