Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Television

"The Expanse" not being on Netflix is annoying. Started "Dark Matter" a few days ago in hopes maybe it would be added this month but nope.

This season looks solid. Basic plotlines derived below:

Melisandre and Davos clearly have a plan to steal Jon's body and raise him from the dead as suggested by Davos preparing to fight and defend Jon's body.

The Lannister's are ready to battle the High Sparrow using the Tyrell's army to make them culpable to the blame.

There will be a stand-in for the Manderlys it appears, which kind of sucks if we lose Wyman's monologue and plotting from DWD.

Bran and Brynden Rivers v the Night King

Got one episode left of "The Expanse" and it's very entertaining.

CK86 said:
Glad you liked it. I am reading the first book. It fleshes out some of the details in nice ways.

rome8180 said:
CK86 said:
Glad you liked it. I am reading the first book. It fleshes out some of the details in nice ways.

I am disappointed I'll have to wait until 2017 for the new season.

That's really the only reason I am reading the books, tbh. If there weren't a few substantial changes to the first book in the first season, I would probably skip it and go straight to the second to find out what happens.

There are going to be nine books, so this could go on a long time if it's successful. I'd also like to see them get a boost in their budget. The production level could stand to be a little bit higher.

I've watched the first 4 episodes of Black Mirror. I've found each episode to be brutal in their own right but "The Entire History of You" was the most relatable. Felt like it made me relive of lot of insecurities a younger me had.

Is that the memory playback one? That, "50,000 Credits," and "White Bear" are my favorites.

I think "White Bear" is next in the queue. I want to try and knock out the last few episodes before going back and refreshing myself on Silicon Valley and GoT.

White Bear was easily my favorite but the most gut wrenching one, for me as a married man, was "Be Right Back" with Bill Weasley

thewiseben said:
Watching Newsroom for the first time. Mostly done with Season 1. It's great TV.

I watched the first season and loved it and then forgot to finish it. I'll have to do that soon, thanks for reminding me.

I'm dreading whatever ends up happening to Kim and Jimmy on Better Call Saul. Vince Gilligan is going to make it so fucking depressing. Kim probably dies because of something Jimmy does.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom