Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Television

About halfway through House of Cards, and I have to say (no spoilers) that I thought the series would be hard-pressed to outdo real life, but it's putting in a gallant effort.

Why is Bosch so good? It pretty much follows every cop show cliche but somehow manages to be compelling and feel real.

"The Leftovers" finale was A+++. Loved it. Great show, will miss it.

Season 2 finale of House of Cards was the best finale. They should have ended it right there. Now, I just feel like I'm watching the Trump/Bannon presidency.

SeanMayTriedToEatMe said:
Leftovers finale was the best finale. Worth watching the entire series just to get to it.

Agreed. For that series, it was absolutely perfect. Just an incredibly fulfilling finale.

The evolution of characters in Better Call Saul is so fascinating to watch. This is my favorite season so far.

Stopped watching Better Call Saul after the Season 1 finale. He had a chance to go legit and didn't because of some poorly fleshed out character motivation. I lost all sympathy for him, since it essentially amounted to "but it's more fun to hustle." I thought it would have been better if there was something external that pushed him away from the job.

I don't think you're supposed to be sympathetic towards Jimmy. He's morally corrupt and will use everyone close to him to reach his goals. This is what the show reveals over time - Jimmy is a shitty, loathesome person.

SeanMayTriedToEatMe said:
Kim is the only hero of that show. Jimmy is kind of like a rehash of Walter White.

And Mike. Mike does bad things, but at least he does them for somewhat good reasons.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom