Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Television

Looper wasn’t some amazing film, but it was entertaining.
I find most time traveling movies and shows entertaining. Just finished watching Loki and had to read a bunch of stuff to understand wtf was going on though.

They could have done a better job with the Groundhog Day part of the season finale though.
He just kept doing the same thing over and over again, but they didn't show the emotional toll of having to learn physics over centuries or watching his friends die hundreds of thousands of times.

Yeah, I liked that one enough. The first two Terminator movies are great. Primer, Predestination, Timecrimes, and Edge of Tomorrow were all good enough. Do time loop movies count? I kind of think they don't. But if they do, I'll add Groundhog Day. If not, then remove that and Edge of Tomorrow.

Predestination is one that hardly anyone mentions. It was one of my favorite movies. I need to watch it again. I still haven’t watched Timecrimes due to no dubbed version that I know of and my inability to focus on a subtitled movie.

Predestination is wild. While I don't think Ethan Hawke is the most amazing actor, I've learned that if he's attached to a project it's usually good. I have a ton of respect for the way he thinks and talks about art. Every interview I've listened to with him has been awesome.

Yeah, I liked that one enough. The first two Terminator movies are great. Primer, Predestination, Timecrimes, and Edge of Tomorrow were all good enough. Do time loop movies count? I kind of think they don't. But if they do, I'll add Groundhog Day. If not, then remove that and Edge of Tomorrow.
I don't really think of time loop as being time travel.

Predestination was great. Probably my favorite time travel movie. DARK is the best time travel tv show though. Just wish it didn't have such horrendous dubbed audio. Can only watch it with subtitles, the English dub is not good.

Decent job by the Golden Globes on the TV side last night, IMO. Succession, The Bear and Beef swept everything in their respective categories. Really weak year for limited series. Didn't think Beef was that great, but looking at all the nominees, I don't think anyone has heard of them, let alone watched them.

Traitors season 2 on Peacock has the greatest and most expensive reality game show cast ever. I can’t believe they got all these people to do it. Most of them are already wealthy and have moved onto parenthood. I wish the show were better.

Yes. Everything sucks until the endgame, when the traitors have to turn on each other to make their individual winnings bigger. With this cast, they might be able to make it entertaining before then.

Traitors season 2 on Peacock has the greatest and most expensive reality game show cast ever. I can’t believe they got all these people to do it. Most of them are already wealthy and have moved onto parenthood. I wish the show were better.
Season 1 was surprisingly good but too many of the cast had no TV charisma. This cast actually knows how to play games like this. Its all trash but great for background drama.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom