Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Trevon Duval

tbh, I belive Slater on this more than Duval. Question is, why is he visiting but feel the need to hide it? Did he want a discreet rendezvous with our bagman?

I trust Slater, and Duval's snap was definitely in Durham.

Duval seems like a kid who just likes to jerk the chains of the folks on internet message boards.

Is Gooch a fucking Trumpnugget? His tweet literally leads like it was generated by some Trump-tweet-making bot.

childress22 said:
Is Gooch a fucking Trumpnugget? His tweet literally leads like it was generated by some Trump-tweet-making bot.

He's 100% a Trump-eteer. I followed him for years, un-followed last year because he started spouting all that nonsense. Lots of LYING HILLARY!!!! posts.

childress22 said:
Yuge

Re: Duke Recruiting General Discussion

Postby rome8180 » Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:37 am

I'm sure glad Coach K is wasting so much of his life on this kid.

Wayne Gooch @Bluedevilsreign 11m

Coach K front and center again this morning for Justise Winslow and Wojo is watching Stanley Johnson.

And we think Gooch is the fool...

More proof that this one is over, according to this overanalysis of a teenager's social media activity.

Last edited by a moderator:
2001Dukechamps said:
More proof that this one is over, according to this overanalysis of a teenager's social media activity.

Then that makes this disheartening

2001Dukechamps said:

Definitely an encouraging sign for him to be following those former Duke players.

Is it fair to assume that his quickness/athleticism makes him a solid on the ball defender? I have not read a lot about his defensive abilities.

If he can defend as well as someone like DT, that would be a great asset. Help reduce dribble penetration, take some pressure off of the big men who otherwise have to rotate to provide help.

Duval appears to have the physical tools to be a good on-ball defender if he plays somewhere other than Duke. I hope that answers your question.

torontoduke said:
Is it fair to assume that his quickness/athleticism makes him a solid on the ball defender? I have not read a lot about his defensive abilities.

If he can defend as well as someone like DT, that would be a great asset. Help reduce dribble penetration, take some pressure off of the big men who otherwise have to rotate to provide help.

Duval is a good defender- there is no reason why he won't be a good defender next season unless he isn't giving effort or the staff has just stopped teaching defense in practice.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom