Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

UNC Basketball 2013-2014 Discussion Thread

So Nate Britt changed from shooting left handed to right handed, don't see that very often from guards.

I'm also expecting to see McCants on OTL in the next week. This should be interesting.

If any bit of that is true, Roy is so fucked. Hell I wouldn't be shocked if this has the NCAA calling.

He compared UNC to a jail. Disaffected guy with mental problems. This will roll off their back. How many 2005 guys will come out against what he said? All?

I feel like '05 is too far out for anything real to happen. I understand there are carveouts to the general 4 year statute of limitations based upon patterns of willful misconduct, fraud, etc., but I don't see this going anywhere, other than maybe to hasten Roy's departure a little bit, and even that's perhaps a stretch.

And re: an earlier than expected departure for Roy, that could be a good thing or a bad thing depending on who they bring in...

So both of their last two title teams now have been shown to have taken paper classes to keep guys eligible. What a fucking joke that they haven't lost their titles. Roy's entire tenure should be forfeited.

It's still a sticky issue for UNC since he was documented as a Dean's Lister with a 4.0 for one semester. That takes away most of the typical spin tactics that they would use. Agree that he was always a difficult, not particularly stable character. Hard to argue with transcripts, though, and saying "hey, he's obviously mentally ill" is probably not a shrewd PR strategy. Sounds really terrible and desperate.

They'll try to bring Doherty's corpse back from the dead to scapegoat him again for this, I think

DurhamSon said:
They'll try to bring Doherty's corpse back from the dead to scapegoat him again for this, I think

Carolina basketball .The gift that keeps on giving.

Last edited by a moderator:
And so the wagons are circling:

Well, either McCants is blowing the lid off the whole thing, or he's so far gone mentally, he's living his own alternate reality.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom