Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

UNC Basketball 2013-2014 Discussion Thread

Lol at having a top 10 pick in the draft (Jackson), a perfect fat ass college center (Meeks) and the great Brice Johnson and squandering it all.

Fucking Roy pulling this shit again. Start off playing like shit in OOC and the ACC until late january, and then finishing 7-2 down the stretch or something because of stupid coaches and getting nominated for coach of the year, despite costing his team a higher NCAA seed.

1st team all ACC Paige is the 4th best player on this team and Roy has somehow gotten them all to buy into sandbagging until the 1st Duke game. Fuck this guy.

I can't wait to watch whatever retard that's coaching boston college or virginia tech or whatever play some absolutely idiotic scheme against this team and blow double digit second half leads.

On an even more hilarious note the Providence Center was the tuba player for the marching band during halftime.

I thought you guys were writing about UNC playing God Shammgod's alma mater until I read the posts on TDD. High school dudes?

OH.

I hadn't realized until now that this was not the Providence Friars. Holy shit.

So, UNC shot a combined 25% from 3PT/FT. Wow.

I am actually pretty unenthused by this. Yeah it is embarassing but as people have suggested here, it's just going to be thrown in as something Roy had to "overcome" early in the year. They're probably a fringe top 10 team in reality, but they're going to win the ACC regular season because of their ridiculosuly easy schedule.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom