Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

UNC Basketball 2013-2014 Discussion Thread

Its gonna be really awkward if the video shows the kid throwing the first punch.

rome8180 said:
He must either: A) be an addict of some sort; B) have severe mental issues.

No other explanations for being that big of a fuck-up.

Nah. He's just dumb. Really, really fucking dumb. The kind of dumb you rarely see on a day-to-day basis. The kind of dumb where the person so inflicted possesses little or no capability of retaining, synthesizing or analyzing any of the sensory information constantly bombarding him.

The kid is supposedly good enough to be getting looks from D-1 schools, so he's really screwed if the video shows him in a negative light.

deeyoukayeee said:
rome8180 said:
He must either: A) be an addict of some sort; B) have severe mental issues.

No other explanations for being that big of a fuck-up.

Nah. He's just dumb. Really, really fucking dumb. The kind of dumb you rarely see on a day-to-day basis. The kind of dumb where the person so inflicted possesses little or no capability of retaining, synthesizing or analyzing any of the sensory information constantly bombarding him.

Yeah, I know someone who taught at Dudley. Let's just say PJ was the typical UNC student-athlete.

^LIES!
They are all LIES!1!!one!

#wisdomfromPJsmotherandRoyandUNCconstituents

Last edited by a moderator:
Fats Thomas needs to be in the next GTA. He's the classic small time doofus that you have to do jobs for early on when you have no money.

Fats being a runner for agents, and providing benefits for probably every UNC player in the Roy era, and the class fraud still around. Never a quiet summer in Chapel Hill.

After his 2-19 or whatever night he had the Hornets might see that as a blessing.

UNC fans are scrambling to disown PJ and McCants as quickly as possible.

Of course, if PJ has any kind of NBA career, all this will be forgotten by the UNC faithful, and they'll proudly point to him as another example of a UNC success story.

This could be a Zeller-like problem for 4 years. However, UNC's 2015 class looks non-existent besides him and they already have Meeks for the next 3 years.

Last edited by a moderator:
That TDD AFAM thread became awesome with TiR's drivebys today

Yeah IC celebrating a guy getting his degree is a bit odd to me. Maybe it's just me but I don't view getting a degree as that huge of a deal.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom