Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

UNC Basketball 2016-17

Their defense as bad as ours now. If only there was a way to match their offense...

So much changes in a week. Basically the same level of team now, and we should be favored at home by a couple points.

I think I will continue to assume we are going to lose every game by 15+.

Devils need Bolden (and hopefully Amile creeping back towards full health) next Thursday.

Disagree. Go small. We aren't competing with them on the glass no matter who we put out there.

Water main broke and fluoride went spilling into the remaining water supply in Chapel Hill. There is almost no water left, apparently. Warned not to drink the water at all. Everything closed. UNC/ND cancelled and moved to Greensboro Sunday. No TV. Weird situation.

Now appears the game may be on ESPN.

Also, of course, Dson.

DurhamSon said:
Isn't fluorude in the water how jews control your brain?

No, Jews control the global market and media. Mind control is the illuminati and chem trails

Yikes. That does it for this year, UNC can no longer be legitimately beaten now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for the kid, but also, ugh. This forces Roy to play Jackson at the 2 and Pinson at the 3 a lot more.

He was such a non factor against Duke and Britt looked so much better. Although Kenpom suggests this is a loss offensively as Williams has better numbers (though we are talking about low usage players). The eye test during the 40 minute Duke game suggested to me that Britt may be the better defender though.

Pomeroy's #10 team with statement wins over #14 FSU (home) and #15 Wisconsin (Neutral). Who could argue with that resume? Such a high ceiling for improvement too, with all those underclassmen like Seventh Woods, Brandon Robinson and Luke Maye.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom