Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

UNC Basketball 2021-2022

How far will this team go?

• National Champions/Final Four

• Elite Eight/Sweet Sixteen

• 2nd Round/1st Round

• NIT or worse

Results are only viewable after voting.

love it. I really think the Duke-UNC rivalry is going to get really hostile moving forward with K and Roy gone. This year alone we had UNC not honoring K at the Dean Dome, Carrawell not shaking hands with Davis, Nolan Smith and UNC assistant almost coming to blows in the FinalFour, and UNC tweeting “farewell” after the win. Never seen this much public hatred in the rivalry since I’ve been following as a fan.

We had end of game coin flip luck in close games against Baylor, Duke and UCLA. You’re bound to lose one of the four unless you are 2019 UVA
Or 2017 UNC.

Arkansas and Oregon my god.

Kentucky as well. Even Gonzaga led under 2 minutes in the final.

it’s crazy after the Jenkins buzzer beater and UMBC both UNC and Virginia went on completely lucky runs to win the tournament the following season.

Gonna make sure to spam as much "Never forget on 4/4/22 the tar heels blew a 16 point lead in the national title game" as much as possible over the coming months on twitter.
I can't believe they would embarrass the ACC like that.

We need to set calendar reminders for:
3-13 to recognize Armando Bacot's choke.
5-17 to recognize RJ Davis's choke.
5-24 to recognize Caleb Love's choke.

wasnt paying close enough attention in 1994 but I would probably think about blowing a 15 point halftime lead in a championship every day for months on end

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom