Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

UNC Basketball 2023-2024

What is this UNC team's destiny?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This was by far his best year considering the larger body of work and not just a hot stretch, but it seems like Hubert's teams will be shaped more likely than not by the fortunes of the transfers he brings in each and every year, and that is arguably more volatile than relying on 5* freshman and sophomores. It's good to great when you hit on a Manek or Ingram, but what happens when Nance is a bust? Or what happened with Miami? The floor is a lot lower. And we also haven't seen how he'll look without the COVID year benefit which will either expire this year or next depending on what Davis does. I wonder if UNC fans will tolerate missing the tournament every 3 to 4 seasons, if it isn't punctuated by an FF run in that span. A lot of pressure to strike gold in the transfer market each season given how many players leave their program each year now to the portal

He has a couple solid recruits coming in next year, but yeah, the best he’s gotten so far are Ellliot Cadeau, Jalen Washington, and… Seth Trimble.

the way unc rusts the shine off of 5 star prospects is endlessly strange. ingram has zero draft buzz from the season he's having. former 5 star averaging 15 and 10 with 1.8 steals per game.

davis averaging over 20 a game and won't get a first round sniff.

Yeah, but I bet he won't even think about leaving. Meanwhile, our guys with similar draft prospects are desperate to get out the door.

Yeah, Givony has given Ingram some love recently. He’s been a hell of a pickup for them. He seemed destined for Kansas, I wonder what happened there.

Yeah, Givony has given Ingram some love recently. He’s been a hell of a pickup for them. He seemed destined for Kansas, I wonder what happened there.

Rubbing salt into the wound is that his sister attends Duke.

Ingram would've been a great fit on this Duke team, and he's one of the few transfers that would work at Duke coming from Stanford.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom