Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Weather Thread

Hows everyone fairing? Friend is a car collector - mostly projects - had a tree that fell and ended up hitting a total of 5 cars. Got 3 of them bad.

There is snow on some of the mountains here in the Bay Area. This is a very exciting development for us northern Californians, as it only happens once every several years.

There is snow on some of the mountains here in the Bay Area. This is a very exciting development for us northern Californians, as it only happens once every several years.

Was out there a couple of weeks ago for work and wasn't ready for the weather at all. 30's/40's all day with raging winds. Terrible.

It is 78 degrees here in Lincoln today. There is supposed to be a blizzard tomorrow. I hate this state.

90 degrees in Chicago. Every time my mom comes to visit, this happens. She leaves today and tomorrow it goes back to the 70-degree weather you would expect.

Also, I loathe the heat. I don't understand people who like it.

90 degrees in Chicago. Every time my mom comes to visit, this happens. She leaves today and tomorrow it goes back to the 70-degree weather you would expect.

Also, I loathe the heat. I don't understand people who like it.
I love it.

Teets and DDB, apparently we might die next week. #HurricaneFlorence.

Teets and DDB, apparently we might die next week. #HurricaneFlorence.

Twenty years ago was Bertha and Fran, Floyd was a year or two later. I'm afraid we're due. Also, there are two other likely hurricanes behind Florence and a tropical depression just started to form near Bermuda today.

A friend of mine (who is teetering on the brink of being ex-friend) urged me today to pay attention to "all these storms we've been getting lately" and to please search YouTube for "man-made storms". Did the internet make people crazy, or does it just reveal the already-crazy people to us?

Agreed we are due. The latest models this morning have it landing somewhere between Charleston and the Outerbanks as a Cat 4, maybe 5.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom