Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Weather Thread

Water heater went out and now this pending 1” snow storm caused everyone to buy all the chips and salsa. Now eating pita chips and hummus like an asshole.

It's raining ice here. Tomorrow I'll trip and break a hip. Fuck you, Grayson.
FIFY
SpottedWanBaldeagle-max-1mb.gif

Had a nice little surf sesh this morning in the bitterly cold west coast of Florida.

You're welcome

Durham shut down. Up to 6" at my house and still snowing hard.

Durham shut down. Up to 6" at my house and still snowing hard.

Same here in South Durham. No end in sight. Thankfully it's supposed to get into the 50s on Friday.
Yep. Hopefully it’ll stop dumping around 6pm so I can blow snow off my driveway before any melt/refreeze happens. I have zero interest in trying to shovel this shit.

There's about 3-4" here in Apex but its not slowing down at all

Measured 7.5" on our picnic table near downtown Durham. Still coming down. There's a tree slumping on the power lines outside my house so things aren't looking good for tonight.

Gotta a fucking foot in northern Durham county. I can't take much more than this. I'm marooned.

Measured 7.5" on our picnic table near downtown Durham. Still coming down. There's a tree slumping on the power lines outside my house so things aren't looking good for tonight.

There are two slumping toward my house. Going to be a fun night!

It's 42 degrees in Wilmington right now, was 50 an hour ago. Nothing wet has fallen from the sky other than possibly the occasional bird shit.

County schools are on a 2 hour delay tomorrow.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom