Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Brandon Ingram

The only one of the above group to not even reach out to him, as far as I know, for in-home or even to just say hi is Duke. I know K has been with Team USA but if we were really serious about him I imagine Scheyer or Capel could have at least given the kid a call.

I think teams do better with at least one small forward on the roster, so I hope we get Ingram for next season.

I think he is best suited to be a four in college and eventually a hybrid in the NBA, kind of like the Greek Freak. He looks like he is up to about 6'9'' and his wingspan is reportedly well over 7 feet. He reminds me body wise of John Henson. By the time he is done his Junior year in college he should have the necessary bulk to go the NBA and be able to play that 3/4 tweener role. I don't think he has the lateral quickness or coordination to be able to be a traditional swingman.

I agree that he is a college four.

He also seems to think he is one-and-done, which is odd to me.

I don't really have more than a casual interest in the NBA, but I'd have to assume that in its current form he'd have the worst body in the league. His skill set would be a great asset next year but there should still be concerns over how he holds up in a more physical college setting, let alone an 82 game pro season.

It's a shame Semi won't be around to teach him how to be big.

If Duke feels like they aren't in the lead for him and he may go to a rival, sending Nate to fuck him up as a player just by virtue of Nate's presence is some Frank Underwood/Machiavelli type shit from K. Respect.

Well, he didn't make the Jordan Classic team so we know he isn't going to UNC.

I'm not sure Ingram is an immediate contributor anywhere next year. His value is in years 2 and 3 if he's willing to develop in college.

Don't see him playing over Matt or Amile next year.

UNC fans really seem to think he'll be a difference maker, but 3 years of watching Tokoto brick 15 footers would make any polished prospect look appealing.

rome8180 said:
Disagree.

Who will play the three when Winslow leaves? Matt?

Tyus (hopefully)
Grayson
Matt
Jeter
Amile?

or

Grayson
Luke
Matt
Jeter
Amile or Obi?

That is of course if Tyus makes a horrible decision and leaves.

Or could Luke start at the three?

Given that Matt starts at the 3 this year, plays more than half of the minutes there, and is expected to return, I think he'd be a good bet.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom