Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

[2017-18] Pitt / at Wake / Virginia / Notre Dame / at St. John's

Yeah, this is 100% happening. We also landed a recruit they wanted in the last few days. The basketball gods will only give us so much prosperity.

Weirdo Crean picked Nova, Purdue, Kansas and Gonzaga as his 4 best teams.

I'm order, I think I'd go:

Nova
Purdue
Duke
MSU

I really want to see a Duke/Nova title game.

It is amazing that other teams' shitheads are so much better than Duke shitheads.

I am happy with the win - defensive #s not as good as they could have been, but a decent overall performance other than Duval and the number of 2nd chances the Deacs had.

Probably unreasonable, but I just don't see why this Duke team should get outrebounded in any game.

I agree with previous posters - Wake's Moore will be a problem in the future. He's a pain in the ass on both ends of the floor.

I think Manning is a decent recruiter, but to this point a poor bench boss in terms of game management (as evidenced by the shit record).

Up like 10 with 7 minutes in that game or something stupid like that. Followed the same script as all those other collapses (@ ND and @ UNC come to mind)

So Duke is 6-2 in the ACC now, but with 4 of those 6 wins coming against the absolute dregs of the conference in Wake and Pitt. Would be really nice to win the next three and head to Chapel Hill 21-2.

There are some encouraging signs - most notably better defense, but also Trent and Allen shooting better and Carter being a more consistent monster. Duval is probably my biggest concern at the moment, at least until the defense gets gashed again. Always seems prone to shooting 0/10 or having an 8 TO game.

Yes, I was talking about 2014 Wake. I don't remember the 19-2 ish run in any game off the top of my head but I checked and that was the Vermont season. We were down by 3 in that game with 4 plus minutes to go and had at one point had a 15 point lead.

I really hated that team, which by the way finished with the highest Kenpom offensive efficiency for any Duke team since his site started. Maybe not true apples to apples comparisons with teams prior to that year since there were rule changes that had gone into effect for the first time in that season designed to increase offense, but still. Fuck those guys.

Yes, I was talking about 2014 Wake. I don't remember the 19-2 ish run in any game off the top of my head but I checked and that was the Vermont season. We were down by 3 in that game with 4 plus minutes to go and had at one point had a 15 point lead.

I really hated that team, which by the way finished with the highest Kenpom offensive efficiency for any Duke team since his site started. Maybe not true apples to apples comparisons with teams prior to that year since there were rule changes that had gone into effect for the first time in that season designed to increase offense, but still. Fuck those guys.

I found the game. It was worse than I thought: a 17-0 fucking chokejob to blow a seven point lead with less than 6 minutes to go

http://www.journalnow.com/sports/wf...cle_fbaf631c-a4e6-11e3-992d-001a4bcf6878.html

I must have blocked this one out of my head, or maybe it just blended together with all the other chokejobs that season.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom